I set up this business in 2003 after many years working in a variety of fields including academia, the public service and
a career as a Licensed Customs Broker.
I have been working as a professional trainer since 2005. I teach Positive Reinforcement, a force-free training method that is effective, simple for you and the dog to learn and helps establish a strong, trusting relationship between you and your dog.
My experience is coupled with ongoing education and professional affiliations to ensure that my knowledge is up to date and best practice:
- Professional Member Pet Professional Guild Australia
- Professional Member of Delta Institute
- Professional Member of APDTA
- Member TAG Teach International
- Mind Dog Assessor
- Mind Dog Approved Trainer
- Cert. IV Dog Behavioural Training (Delta Society)
- Level 2 TAG Teacher (TAG Teach International)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Hons) (Macquarie University)
- Mind Dog Assessor (MindDog Australia)
- Mind Dog Approved Trainer (MindDog Australia)
- Senior First Aid (St John Ambulance)
See also the Continuing Education Page to see a list of Seminars and Workshops I have attended.
I have Professional Indemnity Insurance for your peace of mind.
My commitment to you is to give you the skills you need to be a good trainer and to give you an enjoyable learning experience.
Call Julie now for assistance!
Mobile: 0402 063 664