I set up this business in 2003 after many years working in a variety of fields including academia, the public service and
a career as a Licensed Customs Broker.
I have been working as a professional trainer since 2005 and teach Positive Reinforcement, a force-free method of training that is very effective, simple for you and the dog to learn and establishes a strong, trusting relationship between you and your dog.
My experience is coupled with ongoing education and professional affiliations to ensure that my knowledge is up to date and best practice:
- Professional Member Pet Professionals Guild Australia
- Professional Member of Delta Institute
- Professional Member of APDTA
- Member TAG Teach International
- Mind Dog Assessor
- Mind Dog Approved Trainer
See also the Continuing Education Page to see a list of Seminars and Workshops I have attended.
- Cert. IV Dog Behavioural Training (Delta Society)
- Level 2 TAG Teacher (TAG Teach International)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Hons) (Macquarie University)
- Mind Dog Assessor (MindDog Australia)
- Mind Dog Approved Trainer (MindDog Australia)
- Senior First Aid (St John Ambulance)
I also hold a current First Aid Certificate from St John Ambulance and have Professional Indemnity Insurance for your peace of mind.
My commitment to you is to give you the skills you need to be a good trainer and to give you an enjoyable learning experience.
Call Julie now for assistance!
Mobile: 0402 063 664